On completion of the Registration of the Deemed Conveyance Deed & receipt of the Index II, the photocopies of the same are submitted along with relevant Applications to various Government Departments like City Survey Office, Tahasildar/ Talathi Office, District Collector Office & Municipal Corporation Office for change of Mutation entries in the Land Revenue Records & Property Tax Bills.
On receipt of these Applications the Government departments effect the change of Mutation entries in the Land Revenue Records. On completion of the change of Mutation entries, the Land & Structures are transferred in favour of the Society.
- Deemed Conveyance
- Conveyance of Co- Operative Housing Society
- Need for Deemed Conveyance
- All About Deemed Conveyance
- Advantages of Deemed Conveyance
- Procedure for Deemed Conveyance
- Preparation for Deemed Conveyance
- Documentation for Deemed Conveyance
- Legal Case for Deemed Conveyance
- Registration of Deemed Conveyance
- Transfer of Property after Deemed Conveyance
- Deemed Conveyance & ReDevelopment