It is commonly observed that the Deemed Conveyance activity logically extends to the ReDevelopment of the Society. However some cautions are required to be exercised while handling both these procedures simultaneously.
The Society may consider the beginning of ReDevelopment Procedure after filing the Deemed Conveyance Application before the Competent Authority.
The Society may consider Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the incoming Property Developer after receipt of the Deemed Conveyance Order from the Competent Authority.
The Society may consider Development Agreement (DA) with the incoming Property Developer after Registration of Deemed Conveyance Deed & Receipt of Index II.
The Society may consider Power of Attorney to the incoming Property Developer on change of Mutation entries in the Land Revenue Records.
- Conveyance of Co- Operative Housing Society
- Need for Deemed Conveyance
- All About Deemed Conveyance
- Advantages of Deemed Conveyance
- Procedure for Deemed Conveyance
- Preparation for Deemed Conveyance
- Documentation for Deemed Conveyance
- Legal Case for Deemed Conveyance
- Registration of Deemed Conveyance
- Transfer of Property after Deemed Conveyance