Deemed Conveyance is an Amendment under sub- section (3) of section 11 of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats (Regulation of the Promotion of Construction, Sale, Management and Transfer) Act, 1963.
The essence of the Deemed Conveyance Amendment is as follows.
- Deemed Conveyance Amendment is applicable to the Societies that have not received Conveyance from the Land Owners & Property Developers within 4 Months of their formation.
- The aggrieved Society shall make a Deemed Conveyance Application to the Competent Authority designated by Government of Maharashtra.
- The Deemed Conveyance Application of the Society shall include the Documents notified by Government of Maharashtra for Deemed Conveyance.
- The Competent Authority shall hear the say of the Land Owners & Property Developers.
- The Competent Authority on satisfaction shall issue the Deemed Conveyance Order & Certificate in favour of the Aggrieved Society.
- The Competent Authority shall execute the Deemed Conveyance Deed on behalf of the Defaulting Land Owners & Property Developers with the Aggrieved Society.
- Conveyance of Co- Operative Housing Society
- Need for Deemed Conveyance
- Advantages of Deemed Conveyance
- Procedure for Deemed Conveyance
- Preparation for Deemed Conveyance
- Documentation for Deemed Conveyance
- Legal Case for Deemed Conveyance
- Registration of Deemed Conveyance
- Transfer of Property after Deemed Conveyance
- Deemed Conveyance & ReDevelopment