On receipt of the Deemed Conveyance Application- Form VII, the Office of Competent Authority issues the Deemed Conveyance Scrutiny Report- Form VIII within about 1 month.
When compliance is given to the Scrutiny Report the Office of Competent Authority issues Summons & Newspaper Notices to the Land Owners & Property Developers for appearing for the hearing.
It is essential to record the say of the Land Owners & Property Developers if they appear before the Competent Authority for hearing. During the hearings the written replies, arguments, written arguments of the Land Owners & Property Developers are recorded. During the hearings the rejoinders, arguments & written arguments of the Society are also recorded. The hearings are typically concluded within 3- 4 months & the Deemed Conveyance Application file is closed for order.
After the file is closed for order, the Office of Competent Authority issues the Deemed Conveyance Order within 1 month. The Legal Case for Deemed Conveyance is a time bound activity & is typically completed within 6 months.
- Deemed Conveyance
- Conveyance of Co- Operative Housing Society
- Need for Deemed Conveyance
- All About Deemed Conveyance
- Advantages of Deemed Conveyance
- Procedure for Deemed Conveyance
- Preparation for Deemed Conveyance
- Documentation for Deemed Conveyance
- Legal Case for Deemed Conveyance
- Registration of Deemed Conveyance
- Transfer of Property after Deemed Conveyance
- Deemed Conveyance & ReDevelopment